Visits to feature locations and events
- Open gardens fetes. and festivals
- Booking activity days such as fishing, horse riding, guided walks
- Creative craft workshops with local textile artists.
- Visit the Royal forest of Dean and book a bike ride or have a guided walk around the sculpture Trail
- Visits to specialist gardens such as Kiftsgate or Hidcote
- Snowshill Manor
- Visit the many historic attractions such as Sudeley Castle, Warwick Castle, Blenheim Palace and Kelmscott (to name a few)
- Adams Farm (BBC Countryfile) – A great favourite !
(*Subject to prior arrangement)
Walkers can explore some 3000 miles of public footpaths in the largest area of outstanding natural beauty in England (Guided walks can be arranged). Have a look on Winchcombe Welcomes Walkers website for a list of scenic walks around the Cotswolds.
Whether it is for the history, heritage, romance, walking, cycling or some of the many special events
You will find the Cotswolds holds more than just a view and we will help you to discover it.
Lots more to explore.
So much more to learn, see and experience locally:
Gloucestershire House of Colour – image consultations (style and colour).
Cotswold cycling – local bike hire
Sugar craft and baking days
Chalk painting workshops
Craft skills i.e. patchwork / rag rugs
- prior booking essential for the above.