Welcome to your idyllic Cotswold Stay
To enhance your stay we offer a personal service which will provide you with further opportunities to discover what the Cotswolds has to offer i.e. drop-off / pick-up ( prior booking is essential).
The owners have an extensive knowledge of the area and are happy to give advice and tailor your holiday according to your interests. They want to share their love and passion for the Cotswolds so that you will fall in love with it too!
- Kingfisher Cottage sleeps 10 and a situated in Winchcombe, it is well established and a favourite with large groups.
- Swallows Rest sleeps six in a spacious four bedroom cottage just a two minute drive from Broadway.
You can enrich your stay with a range of special interest days:
- Creative Crafts i.e. patchwork, rag rugging classes available from local crafters.
- Historic Cotswold Villages
- Shooting Days
- Horse Riding
- Personal style and colour consultations (Gloucestershire House of Colour)
- Cycling tours and bike hire with ‘Cotswold Cycling’.
- Chalk Painting courses with ‘Wychwood Trading’.
- Sugarcraft and baking classes from ‘The Cake and Sugarcraft Boutique,.
- View more
NB. Activities will have additional costs.